This Play dough recipe is my favourite one to make. I love the fact that it is good quality and lasts about 6 months in an airtight container.
My kids love playing with this soft dough and spicing up their creations with some embellishments or toys.
Make some play dough for your next kids party to hand out as party favours. Print some labels to go with your party theme. Your little guests will love it.
Play dough ingredients:
1 Cup Water
1 Table spoon Veg oil
Half a Cup of Salt
1 Table spoon Cream of Tartar
1 Cup Flour
1. Combine water, oil, salt and cream of tartar in a saucepan and heat until warm.
2. Remove from heat and add flour.
3. Stir, then knead until smooth.
4. Add food colouring and knead well.
5. Store this dough in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
(The cream of tartar makes this dough last about 6 months)
Enjoy playing with this fun dough.